Search This Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Why Blog?

I have been avoiding the world of bloggers for quite some time based on the idea that it was ridiculously needless; anything I needed to say I could say in a note on Facebook, or so I thought. Over the past several weeks, I have been feeling the urge to write more and more regarding things I believe to be important subjects needing to be addressed by someone of my generation. Whether in frustration or elation, I find myself writing everything in this little pink book of mine. The pages of said book are now filled with ramblings, rantings, and revelations. I'm hoping to save myself the trouble of attempting to read my own handwriting years from now by simply sharing these things with you all in blog form; you may never read anything that I write, but at least I'll feel better for having written!

And so..... I shall leave you for now. However, believe you me, I shall return shortly!!! :D

What?! Everyone deserves a coffee break now and then!

1 comment:

  1. Love it so far, Laura! :-P Can't wait to hear what you have to say!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete